My love for Taylor Swift in the year 2011 went something like this:
1. Ring in the new year playing "On to the Next One." I secretly wish I were playing "You Belong With Me" or "Love Story."
2. I don't really like "Sparks Fly." Am I not a true T. fan?
3. OMFG, GTFO. Songs as good as "The Story of Us" exist? Why have I ever wasted my time listening to anything else ever, ever, ever? OMG, this song. OMG, OMFG, ZOMG.
4. My hair looks really good in my new Taylor Swift women's XL tee.
5. "The Story of Us" is the perfect last song for my mix Where's My Meet-Cute? The Search for Friendly Greg's Future Wife!. I can't wait for her to meet my cat. And I can't wait to meet hers. Our family is gonna be quite literally too adorable.
6. E-Rock plays "The Story of Us" at Westway, I go honey baked ham, Turbz stares at me like I'm one of these or something of the sort.
7. E-Rock ends his best of 2011 mix with "The Story of Us" and I'm like, "Um, yes! Totally neat, radical, and super!"
8. I play "We Found Love" at midnight instead of "The Story of Us" on NYE because I wanna "do a good job" and "get paid" and "not piss everyone off." And thus 2012 begins just as miserably as did 2011.
Best-of-2011-Mix by user8832874
Footsteps by weareoliver